Two-Way Data Synchronization, Smart Gas Detector Pm 2.5 Datalogger
|FOB Price:||US $21-25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $21-25/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WP6810
- Customized: Customized
- Certification: FCC, CE, SGS, RoHS, ISO9001
- Type: Laser Gas Analyzer
- Test Range: 0~999ug/Cubic Meter
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Dimension: 83.2*53*36.5mm
- Test The Particle Diameter: 2.5um
- Sampling Time: 3 Seconds
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Brand: Vson
- Portable: Portable
- Gas: Pm2.5
- Test Item: Pm2.5
- Display: LED
- Input: 5.0V/300mA
- Charging Temperature: -10 to 50 Celsius Degree
- Detection Principle: Adopting Laser Scatterance
- Trademark: Vson
- Specification: 83.2*53*36.5mm
- HS Code: 9027100090
Power on the device, it will start to detect directly. When PM2.5 density value >250,the indicator light will blink.
If you download Air Doctor APP, it can real-time monitor air quality, also can view history data.
After finishing detecting, power off, then keep it well and safe for future use. You can also keep power on for daily monitoring by USB charging
How to Charge
The product is built-in lithium battery, and can be charged by USB. Suggested charging time is 3 hours. When charging, the director light blinks; when full charged, it lights on.
|Technical Parameter||Compatibility:iOS7.0 / Android 4.3 / Bluettoth4.0 or above;|
|Operation Environment||Atmospheric Pressure:86Kpa~106Kpa|
|PM2.5||Detection Technique:Laser scattering|
Test the particle diameter: 2.5μm
Sampling Time:3 seconds
Detection mode:Density (Per liter)
Detection range:0~999μg/ m3
Questions and Answers
1. Q: Why did Bluetooth connection fail sometimes?
A: For some mobile phones, the Bluetooth service is abnormal when startup, please try more times, or turn on and off Bluetooth, it would resume soon.
2. Q: Can not find the care when pairing?
A: 1) Make sure Bluetooth service is turned on in your mobile phone and your phone belongs to applicable model.
2) When paring, make sure the distance between mobile phone and the device is within communication range.
3) Check whether the battery power is enough.